Working chest is like discovering the fountain of youth for a woman’s body, especially after breastfeeding. I have never seen such radical changes in my boobs within the past 3 years. Pregnancy gave me quite the pair to stare, which a lot of old dirty men did.
After nursing my babies they literally looked like deflated balloons. I thought people were joking when they used the deflated balloon description but THEY’RE NOT, that’s what they looked like, literally. I honestly didn’t know if there was hope at the time. I’m here to tell you that there is hope if you hit the weights ladies. After a few weeks of chest training you’ll have your original better than before boobs back. So celebrate with some new stylish but comfortable brasiers, ooh la, la. Here is one of the 30-minutes (that’s all it takes) chest workouts to achieve your goal.
- Flatbench Chest Press on Smith Machine
- Incline Dumbbell Press with a twist
- Hammer Strength Chest Press
- Cable curls
- Go heavier, the Smith will stabilize you and enable you to work on feeling those heavier weights.
- sets of descending reps ( 10,8,6,6) with increasing weight (135lbs- 190lbs)
- On the twist, hold for 2 seconds and squeeze the muscle to increase the burn.
- Use a weight where you are getting 8-10 reps each set.
- Set on lower cable bracket and scoop up for the squeeze. 3 sets until failure